Advance Financial Community Support Program
We believe we make the greatest impact in our communities by supporting issues and causes that are important to our customers, our associates, and the neighborhoods in which we do business.
Also, we encourage our employees to be involved in their local communities and support programs that make a positive difference in the lives of our neighbors.
In the past year, we have combined both financial and volunteer support for several organizations and charities throughout Middle Tennessee.2010 Highlights:
- $10,000 - The Bootstraps Foundation
- The Bootstraps Foundation exists to assist persevering young men and women across Middle Tennessee who have, despite severe obstacles and hardships in life, miraculously placed themselves in a position to attend college.
- $10,000 - The 18th Avenue Family Enrichment Center
- The 18th Avenue Family Enrichment Center has served the North Nashville Community for over 75 years. The mission is to positively impact the quality of life for children and families, primarily in North Nashville, by responding to the needs of the community through center-based and outreach programs.
- $5,000 - Monroe Carell Jr. Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
- Via the Nashville Masters Golf Tournament
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Almost 1,500 boxes of Macaroni and Cheese were collected in our 26 stores to benefit needy families. The food was given to Metro Social Services who administered the food drive.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Middle Tennessee
- The Northwest Family YMCA
Advance Financial is also a proud supporter of the following organizations: